Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week - Monday

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all the teachers out there! That's right folks... it's teacher appreciation week. My boys will be bringing cute little gifts to their teachers this week. Here's what they took on Monday: 
This is super easy to create! I wrapped some Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP around a box of fish-shaped candy, and adhered it together with Sticky Strip. The polka-dot ornament from Delightful Decorations is stamped in Daffodil Delight and punched out with the Ornament punch to create the fish body. A flower from the Boho Blossoms punch is folded in half to create the side fin. (I used a retired flower punch for the other fins.) And the googlie eye just makes me smile

As a former Kindergarten teacher (and current substitute teacher), I could not resist sharing an AMAZING project my son brought home. I know that all of my readers who are teachers for the "little ones" will want to make this book next year! And for those of you who love punch art, there are lots of ideas in this project. 


The students created a page when each letter was introduced. Now, at the end of the school year, Aaron's teacher has laminated every page and with two binder rings at the top, assembled a book for each student to keep. The animals are adorable, and of course remind me of cute punch art animals.  >>>Remember the walrus ordeal??  ;)  
Be sure to check back throughout the week as I share the rest of the teacher appreciation gifts and animal alphabet book!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...