Friday, October 12, 2012

CASEing the cattie for Fall

It's Friday, it's Friday!! I think I'm going to sleep in tomorrow until... like, 6:30 or 7 -- ha!  I'm sure the boys will be up before that. Do your kids always wake up early on weekends, even though it's torture to get them up on school days? Aaagh! Oh well... more time to stamp, right? 
My up- up- upline does a really great job of utilizing the projects in the catalog as inspiration during her stamping time. The card on p178 really grabbed her attention, so she "CASEd" it to make a Fall card. I liked her CASE so much, that I CASEd her card to make my own version for Fall.  :}
ink: Island Indigo, Early Espresso 
card stock: Raspberry Ripple, Core'dinations Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, More Mustard 
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain 
punch: Small Oval 
embellishments: 1/8" Mini Brads

** a few TIPS: After embossing the Core'dinations card stock with an Embossing Folder, remove it carefully from the folder so that it doesn't tear. I snipped the end of the strip after embossing it, because the skinny points will be more likely to rip if they are trimmed prior to embossing. Use the Sanding Block very gently to expose the inner core color.

Thank you for dropping by my blog today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...